Ready Record Studio
Located in the 2nd floor Milner Library uLab (213B), the Ready Record Studio is available to all students, faculty, and staff to record quality digital video projects
No video recording experience is required; all you need is your imagination and a USB drive!
You must log in with your @ilstu.edu address.
The Ready Record Studio is only available to students, faculty, and staff.
Reserve the Ready Record Studio
- Public Speaking Practice
- Class Assignments
- Student Projects
- Short Lecture Capture
- One-on-One Interviews
What's provided in the Ready Record Studio
- Presenter workstation and 55" display for loading presentations or websites
- Presentation pointer for advancing slides
- Two tall interview-style chairs
- Don't forget to bring your own USB flash drive with adequate storage space (1 minutes = 50MB)
- One minute of video uses 50 Megabytes
- Room fits up to four people
- Speak in a loud, clear voice when recording