ISU ReD: Research and eData is a digital repository of the work of faculty, staff, and students at Illinois State University. This online archive preserves, promotes, and provides open access to the scholarly and creative output of the University.
What is in ISU ReD?
- Articles, white papers and reviews
- Books and book chapters
- Presentations, proceedings, poster sessions, and conference workshops
- Creative works and performances;
- Student capstone projects; dissertations and theses;
- Syllabi, lesson plans, and other instructional materials
Why should I deposit my research in ISU ReD?
- All your research in one place
- Permanent URLs for all your works
- Increase your visibility as a scholar
- Your research is easily found by Google and other search engines
- Your research is archived for the long-term
It also can help you host a conference by providing an online place for papers and presentations.
Do you need assistance?
We can help you with:
- Author rights, copyright and embargoed publications
- Open access issues
- Submission assistance