Campus Delivery Service
Milner Library is pleased to provide campus delivery of eligible library materials to Illinois State University faculty members. Eligible items include all circulating materials that can be requested using the library’s online catalog, including both Milner-owned and I-Share materials.
Requesting Items from Milner/I-Share Catalog
Select “Faculty – Campus Mail” from the “Choose pick-up location” drop down menu. This will need to be done on an item by item basis, depending on your personal needs.
Requesting Items from Interlibrary Loan
- Logon to your Interlibrary Loan account to make updates to your personal preferences
- Change “Pickup Location” to “Faculty-Campus Mail” located in the “About My Request” portion of your request.
- Faculty members will need to change their pickup location each time they make a request for a book if they wish to receive it via Campus Mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are items I have requested charged to my account that I have not received?
- What if I do not receive the items?
- May I return the items though campus mail?
- What items are not available for campus delivery?
- Is there a limit to how much can be mailed through Campus Mail?