Not sure where to start? Try a starred ( ) resource.
Related Guides: Physics
Web of Science
Milner's subscription includes:
* Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1988-present)
* Book Citation Index Science (2005-present)
* Book Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (2005-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Science (1993-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (1993-present)
* Science Citation Index Expanded (1988-present)
* Social Sciences Citation Index (1988-present)
Access the world's leading scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
* Navigate with cited reference searching and Author Finder
* Use the Analyze Tool to identify trends and patterns
CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics
Searchable online version of classic handbook of scientific reference data. Includes physical constants, conversion factors, symbols, nomenclature, chemical properties, and mathematical tables. Provides full text.
Annual Reviews provides researchers, professors, and scientific professionals with a definitive academic resource in 37 scientific disciplines. Annual Reviews saves you time by synthesizing the vast amount of primary research literature and identifying the principal contributions in your field. Updated annually.
BrowZine is a web-based service and app for Apple or Android smart phones and devices that helps you browse through scholarly e-journals available from Milner Library. BrowZine sorts our e-journals into broad disciplines and then into narrower subjects. You can save and organize your most-used e-journals on virtual bookshelves in your account. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse through, read, and monitor scholarly e-journals across disciplines.
Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
Computers & Applied Sciences Complete covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines. It contains collected knowledge on traditional engineering challenges & research, and is a resource for research concerning the business and social implications of new technology. CASC provides indexing and abstracts for more than 1,900 academic journals, professional publications, and other reference sources. Full text is also available for more than 840 periodicals.
1940 to present
Provides access to over 55 years of of Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications. Provides citations.