1970 to the present.
Coverage dates back to 1970 and includes more than 4.6 million citations. The citations are comprised of journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
Web of Science
Milner's subscription includes:
* Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1988-present)
* Book Citation Index Science (2005-present)
* Book Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (2005-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Science (1993-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (1993-present)
* Science Citation Index Expanded (1988-present)
* Social Sciences Citation Index (1988-present)
Access the world's leading scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
* Navigate with cited reference searching and Author Finder
* Use the Analyze Tool to identify trends and patterns
BrowZine is a web-based service and app for Apple or Android smart phones and devices that helps you browse through scholarly e-journals available from Milner Library. BrowZine sorts our e-journals into broad disciplines and then into narrower subjects. You can save and organize your most-used e-journals on virtual bookshelves in your account. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse through, read, and monitor scholarly e-journals across disciplines.
Market Research.com Academic
MarketResearch.com Academic reports offer a balanced quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market rather than sheer numbers culled from secondary data. In fact, our reports are the most cited in both trade publications and mainstream press. Our analysts are frequently featured in live interviews and asked to appear as speakers at both national and international conventions.
Unlike many of the reports available from other research sources, MarketResearch.com Academic reports are more than just secondary “raw data”. Academic reports also provide primary research and expert analysis including:Industry Interviews, Competitive Analysis, Market Trends, Product Innovations, Buyer Behavior, and Market Share.