1970 to the present.
Coverage dates back to 1970 and includes more than 4.6 million citations. The citations are comprised of journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
1973 to present
CAB Abstracts covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. This database offers abstracts and indexing for journals, serial publications, conference proceedings, books, theses, annual reports, patents and standards. Coverage is international in scope.
Web of Science
Milner's subscription includes:
* Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1988-present)
* Book Citation Index Science (2005-present)
* Book Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (2005-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Science (1993-present)
* Conference Proceedings Citation Index Social Sciences & Humanities (1993-present)
* Science Citation Index Expanded (1988-present)
* Social Sciences Citation Index (1988-present)
Access the world's leading scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
* Navigate with cited reference searching and Author Finder
* Use the Analyze Tool to identify trends and patterns
BrowZine is a web-based service and app for Apple or Android smart phones and devices that helps you browse through scholarly e-journals available from Milner Library. BrowZine sorts our e-journals into broad disciplines and then into narrower subjects. You can save and organize your most-used e-journals on virtual bookshelves in your account. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse through, read, and monitor scholarly e-journals across disciplines.