Print jobs can be sent from any Milner Library computer and are retrieved at print stations located throughout the building.
The only color printer in the library available for public use is located in the computer lab.
Print stations are located on the main floor (Floor 2) and on Floors 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Print jobs sent from laptops or other wireless devices can be retrieved at any print station in the building including the uPrint station located on the main floor near the Reference Desk. Download the uPrint Pharos software to allow you to print from your laptop.
Print stations do not support double-sided copying.
Black and white printing costs eight cents ($0.08) per page. Color printing costs 40 cents ($0.40) per page.
Printing is payable using a valid Redbird Card with dollars. Print stations are not configured to accept bills or coins.
How to Print
Video Tutorial on How to Print
- Click File tab.
- Select Milner B&W Printing (for black and white printing) or Milner Color Printing (for color printing) from Printer dropdown.
- Click Print button to launch Print Job Details box.
- Enter ULID (the part of your ISU email address before “@ilstu.edu”) in top box and name for print job in bottom box, then click Print.
- Go to any black and white printer station in Milner to complete black and white print jobs, or color printer station in computer lab to complete color print jobs.
- At printer station, enter ULID (the part of your ISU email address before “@ilstu.edu”) in login screen, the exact same as entered in step 4.
- Swipe Redbird Card in card reader to pay for print job with Redbird Dollars.
To add money to card, use dollar bills at RedBird Card machine on Floor 2, or go to Redbird Card Office or Cashier’s Office.
- Click name of print job on list and click Print.