Faculty Research & Development Committee (FRDC)
- to provide continuing educational activities on research methods and opportunities.
- to assist faculty in identifying and pursuing grant opportunities to fund research and professional activities.
- to assist faculty in identifying and designing research projects.
- to provide support for the scholarly publication and presentation process.
- to provide an in-house venue for library faculty to present their research.
- to promote and support Milner accomplishments in the area of research.
- to assist the College Research Coordinator (CRC) in administering the University Research Grant (URG) program.
- to administer the Outstanding College Researcher (OCR) award.
Committee meetings are scheduled for the first Thursday of each month, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. in Milner Room 311g. All are welcome to attend.
Administration of Milner's College-level Research Awards
Promotion of Milner Research Accomplishments
Scheduled during the fall and spring semesters, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in Milner 311.
You will be prompted for your ULID and password.
Research Roundtable Special Edition